The Reinsurance Administration Professionals Association is looking forward to hosting the 19th annual RAPA Conference at the Marriott Riverwalk in San Antonio, TX, from October 16th – 18th. We have an exciting line up of topics and speakers including an all new “RAPA Chats” segment which will entail short, powerful presentations from subject-matter experts on some of our industry’s emerging issues.
- Membership: A reminder to everyone who has not yet renewed membership or for those who are not members and would like to become a member, please do so in advance of registration at https://reinsadmin.org/membership-information/. Additionally, you will be able to obtain the lower member rate for the conference registration below.
- Registration: You can register today at https://reinsadmin.org/product/2016-rapa-fall-conference-registration/. Payment can be made online at the member rate of $350 or non-member rate of $400.
- Hotel: We have secured a block of rooms at an extremely good rate of $202 per night. We recommend securing your room soon as this rate expires Sunday, September 25th. You can register online using this link or call 1-877-622-3056 and be sure to mention “RAPA 2016 Conference” when making your reservation.
- Corporate Culture: Carmela Tedesco, Vice President, Underwriting & Claims LOGiQ3
- Workplace Efficiencies – Lean Process Improvements: Karen McClary, Director, Operational Excellence AXA US
- Defining Gender: Jean-Marc Fix, FSA, MAAA, Vice President, R&D Optimum Re
- Reinsurers & Cedants: Perspectives on Operations and IT LOGiQ3 and mL3
- RAPA “Chats”: Post Level Term, Retention Management, Risk Based Audit Plan, MIB Trends, Errors & Omissions
- October 16th: Welcome Reception (5-9pm)
- October 17th: Conference Sessions (8:30am – 5:00pm); Conference Dinner will take place at the exquisite Tower of the Americas (6:30pm)
- October 18th: Conference Sessions (8:30 – 11:45)Look forward to seeing “Y’all” in San Antonio! If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or the Kelly Priest (Planning Committee Chair – Kelly.Priest@logiq3.com).
Greg LaRochelle, RAPA Chair