The Reinsurance Administration Professionals Association is looking forward to hosting a special 20th Annual RAPA Conference at The Vinoy Renaissance St Petersburg Resort & Golf Club, from October 22nd – 24th. We have an exciting line up of topics and speakers with a focus on our industry’s top emerging issues.
- Membership: A reminder to everyone who has not yet renewed membership or for those who are not members and would like to become a member, please do so in advance of registration at https://reinsadmin.org/membership-information/. Additionally, you will be able to obtain the lower member rate for the conference registration below.
- Registration: You can register today https://reinsadmin.org/product/rapa-fall-conference-registration. Payment can be made online at the member rate of $350 or non-member rate of $400.
- Hotel: We have secured a block of rooms at an extremely good rate of $209 per night and we recommend reserving your room soon as possible. You can register online using this link https://aws.passkey.com/e/49002291 or call 1.888.789.3090 and be sure to mention “RAPA 2017 Conference” when making your reservation.
- Treaty Trends and Issues: Stephen Cooley, Chief Administrative Officer PartnerRe – North American Life
- Fraud and International Claims: Kevin Glasgow, 2nd Vice President, Claims Munich American Reassurance Company
- Tax Reform & Impacts on Reinsurance: Peter Schaefer, President & CEO of Hannover Life Reassurance Company of America
- Goodness & Giggles – Motivational session: Aastal Lal, Founder
- Designing the Future of Insurance With Open Collaboration & Innovation: Sven Roehl, Executive Vice President msg global solutions Canada, Inc
- Round Table Discussion Groups: Innovation, Empowering People, and Emerging Trends & Product Knowledge
- October 22nd: Welcome Reception (5-9pm)
- October 23rd: Conference Sessions (7:30am – 5:00pm); Cocktail & Dinner (6:30 – 9:30pm)
- October 24th: Conference Sessions & Committee Updates (7:30am – 11:45am)
Website updates: We have been making improvements to the website including utilizing PayPal to reduce fees and streamline the process. You don’t need to sign up for PayPal and it should be seamless. If you experience any issues, just let email@example.com know.
Look forward to seeing you in St Petersburg! If you have any questions or would like further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or the Kelly Priest (Planning Committee Chair – Kelly.Priest@logiq3.com).