Thanks to everyone who was able to attend the 2016 RAPA Spring meeting! We had some very good discussions and takeaways which we can build on over the short and long term. To name a few:
- Education & Data Initiative joint venture brainstorming/next steps
- Webinars – software, training sessions, initiative roll outs
- RAPA representation/presentation at CRC annually
- SOA/CIA collaboration(s) – SOA conference, Reinsurance Section of the Newsletter, etc
- Membership drives e.g. LinkedIn ~450 RAPA followers vs ~100 RAPA members, targeted packages to companies not currently actively participating, etc.
- 2017 RAPA Conference – TBD (Orlando, Las Vegas, St. Pete’s, San Juan, etc)
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to myself or any of the board or initiative leads.
Best Regards, Greg