RAPA has two levels of membership that are distinguished by voting rights. Members are either voting, non-voting or associate members. No difference in membership fees exist. Associate members are defined as solution providers to the reinsurance industry. For further information on membership types, please click here.
In order to ensure all companies joining RAPA have an equal voice in association business we require that each member company have one voting member. If you are unsure if your company already has a voting member please contact Susan_Whitehead@swissre.com to inquire.
Demographics for Membership (Members in US, Canada and other parts of the world).
The benefits for joining RAPA
The benefits to becoming a RAPA member include:
- Members only information on the website such as tools for data analysis, administration and audit.
- Conference materials and presentations
- Relevant information on trends in Data Management, Audit and Treaty Compliance systems/procedures
- Building business to business connections through excellent networking opportunities
- Forum for industry knowledge gathering and sharing
- Understanding the relationship dynamics between the direct writer, reinsurer and retrocessionaire
- Communication channel for industry best practices
BECOME A RAPA MEMBER
The Reinsurance Administration Professionals Association encourages you to join our group of industry professionals. The association encourages knowledge sharing, networking and industry best practices.